CONDITIONAL OR FUTURE TENSE? 1
Complete each of the following sentences with either the
tense or the
1. Patrick ________ the tram to work today.
2. If we had a lot of money, we ________ donate more to animal shelters.
3. When we have a lot of money, we ________ donate more to animal shelters.
4. Robert told us he ________ to the birthday party.
5. My parents ________ at the service station if they needed petrol.
6. Charlotte ________ in Sydney next Tuesday.
7. As soon as I get some money, I ________ my neighbour's bicycle.
8. She swore she ________ smoking soon.
9. Steve said he ________ for a shopping trolley.
10. This year, they ________ on holiday in February.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.