Choose the best conjunction to complete each of the sentences below.
1. We've seen that movie twice, ________ I don't think we want to see it again.
2. Maria asked her son to go to bed, ________ he didn't listen.
3. Don't apologise to her ________ she apologises to you first.
4. ________ we finished work early, we went to eat something.
5. ________ it's not my favourite book, it's a good read.
6. I was late to work today ________ you didn't lend me your car.
7. You can make this dish ________ you want.
8. You won't get any biscuits ________ you finish eating your vegetables.
9. ________ David laughed at the joke, he didn't really find it funny.
10. You can't enrol in this course ________ you pass all your exams.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.