ADJECTIVE ORDER IN ENGLISH 1
Choose the adjective order that sounds more natural.
1. She's wearing a ________ jumper.
2. She bought some ________ capsicums.
3. He introduced us to a ________ writer.
4. Russell was eating with a ________ spoon.
5. Our office is in the ________ building.
6. I decided to buy the ________ socks.
7. Her boyfriend is a ________ man.
8. We were admiring the ________ aeroplanes.
9. Mary was sitting next to the ________ flowers.
10. We've lived in Perth for the ________ years.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.