First or second conditional? 1
Complete each of the following conditional sentences with the proper verb tense.
1. If we go to Brisbane, you _________ my grandparents.
2. If we went to Brisbane, you _________ my grandparents.
3. If William _________ more, he'd be more rested.
4. Tim ________ if we end up going.
would let you know
will let you know
5. I ________ a different colour if I were you.
6. If they ________ talking, I'd be able to think more clearly.
7. Charlotte ________ to the party if her ex-boyfriend is there.
8. The audience ________ more if his jokes were funnier.
9. I _________ on holiday if I don't save more money.
10. If we ________ slower, my mum wouldn't worry so much.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.