WHICH WORD: LOSS, LOST, LOSE, LOOSE? 1
Complete the sentences below with
Example: We were
1. This was a big
for the Brisbane Lions.
2. That shirt looks a bit
3. If you don't put your wallet in your pocket, you're going to
4. They were compensated for their
5. The two old friends were talking for three hours, making up for
6. The dentist pulled out Oliver's
7. Sorry, I must have
my train of thought.
8. I'm barracking for them, but I still think they might
9. I don't know what to say. = I'm at a
10. The dog broke
and started licking my face.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.