MIXED ENGLISH PREPOSITIONS 1
Choose the correct preposition for each of the sentences.
1. We're going to Brisbane for a week ________ January.
2. You can stand ________ my umbrella.
3. Lisa has worked at the car park ________ 2022.
4. They were running around ________ the garden.
5. Patrick usually goes to bed ________ 11 PM.
6. Thank you ________ helping me with my homework.
7. I eat three times a day ________ average.
8. Robert was ________ work, so he went to the beach.
9. They're acting very strange. There's something going on ________ them.
10. We walked _________ the river.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.