MODALS WITH THE INFINITIVE 1
Should there be a "to" in front of the verb?
Example: "I want
." or "You must
1. They want ________ her tomorrow.
2. My brother can't ________ you to the airport.
3. A good guitar player must ________ every day.
4. You should ________ driving during peak hour.
5. My grandad can't ________ well.
6. I really want ________ what that man is saying.
7. My son wants ________ a scientist.
8. You must ________ knackered. Would you like to rest?
9. Tom can't ________ his jacket anywhere.
10. Does anyone here know how ________ Chinese?
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.