OBJECT PRONOUNS (WITH/WITHOUT 'TO') 1
Choose whether each of the sentences requires
Example: "I gave
my book." or "I sang
1. Cynthia said ________ that she loved him.
2. Cynthia told ________ that she loved him.
3. I can see ________ from here.
4. Robert is not going to talk ________.
5. My mum gave ________ some money to buy food.
6. Mary confessed ________ that her favourite colour was pink.
7. You should ask ________.
8. The teacher told ________ to practise our maths.
9. I apologised ________.
10. Did they forgive ________?
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.