THE PASSIVE VOICE (SIMPLE PRESENT) 1
sentence into a
Example: John buys the food. → The food
1. William prepares the beds. → The beds
2. Patrick greets the neighbours. → The neighbours
3. My sister sweeps the floor. → The floor
by my sister.
4. Amelia passes out the forms. → The forms
5. Mr. Rogers collects the forms. → The forms
by Mr. Rogers.
6. All the students wear funny hats. → Funny hats
by all the students.
7. The premier writes these speeches. → These speeches
by the premier.
8. Sam's mum runs our local book club. → Our local book club
by Sam's mum.
9. Martin checks the answers. → The answers
10. My wife pays the babysitter. → The babysitter
by my wife.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.