ENGLISH PRONOUN CASE 1
Choose the correct pronoun case to complete each of the following sentences.
1. _________ writers understand this more than anyone.
2. They seem to think there's bad blood between __________.
her and I
her and me
3. The rising prices surprised him more than __________.
4. My brother and __________ have lived in Adelaide since we were kids.
5. Are you and __________ going to the shopping centre in the city?
6. Three of __________ don't know how to swim.
7. C'mon, this is __________ you're talking to. I know when you're lying.
8. Robert admitted that he had never loved anyone but __________.
9. Who would have thought that it was __________ who reported the incident.
10. __________ and his mates ate at Macca's.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.