SIMPLE PAST OR PRESENT PERFECT? 1
Choose the tense (
) that sounds more natural.
Example: So far this week, I
two big projects.
1. Oliver ________ the piano since he was ten (and still does).
a. has played
2. Oliver ________ the piano until he was 25.
b. has played
3. Charlotte ________ a new course last month.
b. has started
4. My sister ________ two books so far this month.
a. has read
5. My sister ________ twenty books last year.
b. has read
6. Peter ________ those boots for a couple of years, but he plans to throw them out soon.
a. has had
7. I ________ my cousin in three weeks.
a. haven't seen
b. haven't seen
8. I ________ that you felt this way.
a. haven't known
b. didn't know
9. We ________ our house on Monday.
a. have sold
10. When we lived in Brisbane, we ________ to the beach every day.
a. have gone
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.