SUBJECT/VERB AGREEMENT IN ENGLISH 1
Choose the correct tense to complete each of the following sentences.
1. Every one of these books ___________ to my brother.
2. My brother, along with his girlfriend, ___________ driving to Adelaide.
3. Thirty dollars ___________ all we have.
4. Neither of my neighbours ___________ a car.
5. Either the cats or the dog ___________ sleeping in the other room.
6. Both a capsicum and an eggplant ___________ needed for this recipe.
7. This company ___________ committed to this issue.
8. Diabetes ___________ a manageable disease.
9. Tom's favourite dish ___________ fish and chips.
10. Much of Marty's furniture ___________ old.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
Looking for high-quality, affordable resources for learning or teaching English? Check out our
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.au
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.